Sunday 27 January 2008

Joker and Harley


The obsession with the Joker and Harley Quinn continues but this piece so far i'm really proud of. i'm just doing it in my spare time. but spending alot of concentration on it
so far i'm likeing it just black and white but i think i'll colour it at some point too. but one step at a time i guess.
Anyone who knows of much comic iconic images will recognise thats its very simular to the piece done by Alex Ross. i'm a big fan of his Work i recomend if your interested to look up the comic called Kingdom Come. the art work on each page just blows you away.
anyway this is my progress so far with him. my work is starting to pile before my eyes with work for uni and with freelance work for Ironbox films still going so i need fresh things in my won time to keep me sane i guess.
i love being busy though.